More and more companies have standardized the use of multiple monitors in parallel, creating a more comfortable working environment for their staff in terms of ergonomics and efficiency. Especially in business areas with computing-intensive or multi-channel content, using multiple monitors has become almost indispensable in order to maintain a better overview of individual information sources.
Typical areas of application are:
- 3D- & CAD workstations(architecture, mechanical engineering, etc.)
- Graphics and video-editing workstations
- Financial services: stockbrokers, stock exchange
- Editorial departments and publishers
- Command & dispatch centers (emergency, train, flight, OMS, etc.)
- Monitoring centers (process control, etc.)
- Video walls and information/advertising systems in retail outlets, restaurants, transportation industry, etc.